Friday, December 15, 2006

Stacey Rogers







Hi. It's 11:23 pm and I am taking a little break from my pre-wedding preparation and checks. Tomorrow is a very special day. Tomorrow is Stacey and Neil's wedding in Walterboro, South Carolina.

I am very excited and have been looking forward to this day since the day I met Stacey and Neil. I will post more pictures of them after a couple of weeks.

Since there's less than 24 hours before they actually get married, i think it is pretty safe to post Stacey's bridal portraits on this blog. I am very proud of Stacey because Stacey is very shy. During the bridal session, Stacey was able to grow. She was able to hide her shyness and allow her natural beauty to emerge.

We started around 3 pm at the Colonial Historic Site. Stacey's mom helped us a lot! Thanks Jan!

We did some warm up shots to get a feel of the lighting and then off we went. Stacey was a pro! I couldn't be more proud of her.
It was such a wonderful experience working with Stacey. Her down-to-earth attitude was very inspiring. And that dress... man, she looked stunning.

It was a privilege to be chosen by Stacey. We finished the session a little after 5 pm after a few shots in front of the brick toward.

Check out Stacey's slideshow

No comments: