Thursday, December 14, 2006

Becky and Morris

Hello everyone,

A couple of weeks ago, I shot Becky and Morris' engagement portraits. I had such a wonderful time working with them! We started the session at the Sunset Park in James Island, overlooking the Arthur Ravenel Bridge and the Ashley River. Becky and Morris had never been there before, so I thought it would be a nice place to do some shots.

We then proceeded to Morris Island in Folly Beach. My favorite place.

We had such a blast. The weather cooperated very well. It was 75 degrees and sunny with clouds. The water was a little cold but it was a piece of cake to Becky and Morris.

I was having such a blast, I forgot that that its been 3 hours. We called it a day before dark and walked back to our cars and separated ways :(

Not too sad, though. I know I'll see these wonderful people again.

They were sooo great to work with. The love and devotion they had for each other radiated through out the session. They truly give meaning to my work. I am very inspired by them. They move and motivate me.

I am very thankful that Becky chose me as her photographer. I cannot wait until their wedding day.

Have a look at their slideshow. Cick here



No comments: