Monday, December 04, 2006

Ginny & Frankie




It is 8:45pm and I cannot help but to think and appreciate how lucky I am to be able to do what I am very passionate about. Everyday, probably every corner on earth, there's a ton of people who do not like their jobs and are not too fond of the decisions that they had made or what they have become.

I love every minute of my life and every fiber of what I do. I am surrounded by happy people all the time. How cool is that! I am surrounded by people who love and adore each other (most of the time). That's hard to compare my everyday experience and motivation to any job.

Let's take Ginny and Frankie, for example. I enjoyed working with these two during their engagement portrait session. We did the session at the Steamboat Landing in Edisto Island, where they are both from and grew up. The whole experience was amazing! The location was at the end of a dirt road, where you see nothing but trees for a couple of miles and then woala! You see the Edisto River, the marsh, the blue heron sitting on the banks. It was so peaceful that it was depthening.

And then there's Ginny, her fine self. Ginny was awesome to work with. Poor thing she was a little cold (and I was too, but I didn't tell her that!). And Frankie... he was the epitome of a cool and smooth operator. Did I spell epitome right? However the heck the word is spelled, Frankie is on the top of my cool guy lists.

We ended the session shortly before Sunset and I headed back to Summerville. Ok, so I posted too much info I think. I am going to work on Becca's engagement and Courtney's wedding next.

So, check out Ginny and Frankie's slideshow. Click here

'til next time...

No comments: