Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mary Walker and Matt

{ lifestyle e-session }

Tonight before I hit the sack, I want to tell you about Mary Walker (MW) and Matt.

The best part of life is love. With MW and Matt I could feel nothing but love. They are two amazing couple that you could tell will be together 'til the end of time. We went to my favorite beach spot- Folly Beach - and spent some time taking photos under the pier and eventually a miles down near the Morris Island lighthouse. The weather was absolutely perfect. MW and Matt have never been to this spot before so it was quite a treat and exciting to hang out with them. The Morris Island lighthouse certainly added a touch of romanticism to our little e-session.
So I will not hold you up any longer so you can view the highlights. Click here for the slideshow.












Alright, I'm going to bed. I need to recharge...night!


Much love,

Virgil Bunao
Destination Wedding Photographer
Cabo | Fiji | The Caribbean | Jamaica
U.S. Virgin Islands | Available for Worldwide Travel

No comments: