Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Laura and Kent

{ Esession }

Laura and Kent and I hung out downtown Charleston a couple of weeks ago to do their E-session.

Laura looked ravishing and Kent, well, let's say the girls around us were just checking him out. He looked good! When you meet these two, they are those people that are happy and content all the time. I can't wait 'til their day. It is going to be a wonderful celebration.

Here are some photographs: To view the slideshow click here












Much happiness,

Virgil Bunao
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,

I'm sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you since you sent the picture link over. I was running out of town and clicked on the link but didn't get to see more than 2 seconds, I'm back now for two days and just went thru all of my personal mail, etc and watched that slide show 3 times! I loved it so much, the pictures are beautiful. I definitely want to order some, it won't be before Christmas since I'm leaving again for a couple days this week and then Saturday off to Roemer Family Christmas vacation until the 29th. Always something going on...

Anyway, thank you so much, truly, they are remarkable. You work is certainly out of this world and I can't wait until April!