Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

{ Personal }

Alright so I haven't posted a while. The last 2 weeks, I've christmas shopped, ordered the crib for the baby and, some bedding stuff, entertained family, put in hardwood floors at the house, paint parts of the house and worked on the nursery. We are trying to get the house ready for Jacob's arrival. So, needless to say I've been sort of consumed with family stuff. And oh, we decided on a name for our baby boy- Jacob Alexander Bunao. My late-grandfather's name was Alejandro. We thought we add that on their to put a nice ring and history to his name.

So yes, we're pretty excited. This week, I will work on the baby room some more and then off to Tampa for the Professional Photographer's convention.

I will also be working on and posting some sessions that I've done before the holidays.

A lot of things happen to me, my family, my business in 2007. I have been truly blessed by my amazing clients this past year. I am very thankful for their trust in my abilities and forever be indebted for allowing me document their wedding. My clients inspire and move me in many different ways I can't even explain. It is them that allow me to realize and live my dream. To all my clients- thank you from the bottom of my heart. May you all be blessed with happiness and bliss.

And to my wonderful, beautiful, supportive and fantastic wife, Courtney, thank you, for everything. You are my world. And thank you for carrying my son ;)

Much blessings in 2008,

Virgil Bunao

No comments: