Sunday, August 05, 2007

E-session: Natalie and John

We decided to do Natalie and John's e-session in Summerville. The rain sort of delayed us from our scheduled shoot, however, it was a blessing in disguise. I got to hang out with Natalie and John at the local pub (Mcguire's) and really got to know them a bit. We were on the verge of rescheduling due to the heavy rain, but a couple of budlights and cosmos later, the rain stopped. So off we went to historic Summerville make some cool, very artistic pictures of Natalie and John. I really enjoyed working with Natalie and John. It was truly a pleasure photographing such wonderful folks. I can't wait until their wedding day this fall. Check them out...













Check out the slideshow: click here

Ciao!

Virgil Bunao
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Virgil - you are a true virtuoso. Never did I imagine what a skilled photographer I hired (not to mention, amazingly fun and interesting guy). We felt so comfortable with you (the drinks certainly helped too-great idea!) and both our families and us are more than pleased with the pictures. Although, I have now discovered, through your wonderful photography, that I have enormous hands(!)- thanks a lot! We hope to see you this weekend! N