Friday, June 01, 2007

Robyn and Tristan

The day I met Robyn and Tristan, I knew they was something special and remarkable about them. I immediately experienced great chemistry with these two. Their laughter, enthusiasm, and zest touches me in a very inspiring and motivating way.

I photographed Tristan and Robyn at Folly during their engagement session. I surely had fun while doing it. I will let the pictures describe how fun we had. I am truly blessed and thankful that I met Tristan and Robyn. Check it out.






















To view the rests, log in to www.collages.net. Username: Parker - Neville Engagement. Password: 11540. Please note that the username is case sensitive.

virgil bunao | artiste
cvi photography & co. | photographer
california | new mexico | texas | oklahoma
available for travel

No comments: