Monday, November 20, 2006

Kelly & Jamy






It is Monday evening and I am on my second to my last leg of editing before a big wedding this coming weekend at Seabrook Island. I just finished Kelly and Jamy's engagement portraits.

Kelly and Jamy were amazing to work with. We went to one of my favorite beaches in Charleston, Folly Beach, to do the engagement portrait session. It was a great day overall. The sun was in and out, but since I started shooting around 3:30ish, the sun was very subtle. It was a little chilly, though, and windy. I was worried that Kelly would not be able to handle it, BUT I was very impressed on how Kelly stepped up and took the challenge and handled the coldness like a champ. She's such a good sport. Thanks Kelly!

Jamy was amazing also. He did everything I asked him to do with grace. Thanks Jamy! You're the man!

Really, I enjoyed working with these two. They were fantastic. Kelly was beautiful. I can't wait to photograph her in her dress. And Jamy, what a guy! I couldn't ask for a better couple to work with. They looked great together.

So, it is 10:26 pm and I am signing off to get some sleep. Till next time... in the meantime, have a look at the slideshow. Click Here

No comments: